And boy are my paws tired!
But the big news is how Sock Buns and Eggnog Chai Lattes are spreading around the internets! I've been getting sooo many messages from people who have discovered the magic of sock buns and eggnog chais, and to all of my friends, I say, You're So Welcome!
Sock buns are the official 'do of Shopping Detox Nation:
Cheap (free!), easy, and retro glamorous!
Shopping Detox: The cure for bad hair days since 2010!
- I somehow wound up being a personal finance blogger (when I started, I thought this was going to be a shopping/fashion blog)
- I learned to bake bread! (And it's DELICIOUS!!)
- I completed the Food Basket Challenge
- I learned to darn a sock
- I got tweeted at by Gail Vaz-Oxlade!!
- I learned to cut my own bangs
- Sock bun!!
- Switched to using a Diva Cup
"Darling! Shopping Detox is so good that we simply must continue for another year!"
"At least!" "Mwa!" "Mwa!"
I'm sure there are more highlights, which I'll get to during the next, final 19 days of Shopping Detox: Year One. My most favourite things are my new blog friends (esp. Mama Gail), getting to take part in the Food Basket Challenge, and the bread. The bread is SERIOUSLY SO GOOD (thanks Dylan for suggesting I check out The Frugal Girl's recipe).