Packing up a suitcase for my STAYCATION!
So, this week coming up is going to be STAYCATION '11 part 2! (Long-time readers may recall I took Staycation '11 Part 1 back in March) This is, I think the most frugal way to use up your holiday time. It is also the only way for me to use up my holiday time, as I'm busy getting rid of my overdraft and can't afford to go anywhere else.
So! Frugal plans for Staycation '11:
- Get my Kate Middleton on! I read that she works out 2 hours every day, so I will try and do that. Maybe not 2 hours per se but maybe like one hour? And at the end of the week, see if I look like this:
|I love her so much, you guys.|
- Not check my work email at all!
- Go for a free haircut with the free haircut voucher my friend gave me a few months ago!
- Take all of my non-fitting clothes to either consignment or to a thrift store, to free up space
- Clean my apartment! (i.e. scrubbing floors, cleaning the bathroom, etc.)
- Work on my NaNoWriMo novel - I'm at 18404 words right now, which is right where I need to be.
Ooh, maybe I can take my typewriter (aka laptop) to a coffeeshop and write my novel all JK Rowling-style! And later, they will dedicate the coffeeshop table to me!
- Sleep! Sleep all the time! Cook healthy meals using ingredients! Wear pajamas all day! Catch up on my TV watching (did you know season 2 of Downton Abbey is out? NEED TO GET ON THAT)
It will be just like when I was home sick with tonsillitis, but without the misery and illness. Woot!