Remember how I challenged myself to do a bunch of crafts in May?
Well, I actually did some of them! Let's review:
- Plant herb garden from seeds purchased in February
Done! I've got three different types of sprouts sprouting now. Since I forget what I put where, these may be either dill, mint, basil, chives or something else I forgot I planted. Herbs!
- Owl sweater (begun December 2010)
I JUST FINISHED IT! Check it out:
|Owly sweater! And my boobs! My owly boob sweater!|
|My cat likes the sweater, too. I guess we have to share it now.|
So, for the second half of May, I need to do:
- Hat with glittery yarn (yarn purchased in January 2010)
- Do something with the dryer lint (also from going-away gift)
- Something creative with tea cosy my friend SS gave me awhile ago
- Make some sort of household cleaner using baking soda
These things are do-able. I think. The most challenging thing will probably be the denim bag of old jeans, and the easiest is the household cleaner (esp. since JEM sent me an article all about making your own homemade cleaners -- thanks JEM!). So I need to get on these things. Soon.
Yay for DIY! Oh, and if you want to friend me on Ravelry, my username is Hepburn.